Re: Sorting in buffers

From: Jeremy Gray
Subject: Re: Sorting in buffers
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:28:26 GMT

Artist <googleartist@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  How I can apply sorting in buffer.  example: C-x C-b gives me list of
>  buffers.  How do I sort by let's say 'Size'  which is 3 field.

If you're using the latest CVS version of buff-menu.el, you can set
Buffer-menu-sort-column to the column number you wish to use to sort.
This is different from the buff-menu.el in 21.3, which has no sorting
facilities.

--
Jeremy A. Gray
gray@metacomet.net

"Remember the Pueblo." -- the Fourth Law of Marvin