Re: auto-save-desktop?

From: John Russell
Subject: Re: auto-save-desktop?
Date: 26 Apr 2003 08:52:09 -0400

This url has a file called desktop-menu.el, which I find far more
useful than just desktop.el. It is built on top of desktop.el but
allows the saving of multiple desktops in a single
directory. Basically you can save as many as you like and access all
of them through a menu in a buffer.  I use emacs in X and very rarely
start it in the directory in which I am interested so this is much
easier.  I highly recommend it.

John

http://www.geekware.de/index3.html