Re: Re: canna2ps

From: Guldo K
Subject: Re: Re: canna2ps
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:57:12 +0200

Glenn Morris wrote:
"Guldo K" wrote:

(setq ps-multibyte-buffer 'bdf-font-except-latin)

(add-to-list 'bdf-directory-list "/path/to/intlfonts/bdf")

Place them in your ~/.emacs configuration file, which you can open
from Emacs with

C-x C-f ~/.emacs

Don't get too hopeful, by the way, as I am not very sure of my
suggestion...
I had no .emacs file, so I created it.
Opening emacs now gives:
Error in init file: Symbol's value as variable is void: setq

In fact I'm not sure the paths were right, since I cannot say I clearly understood where debian has put jap fonts...
And I have no 'bdf' directory at all...

Bye,

Guldo