Re: download binary

From: Ivan Danicic
Subject: Re: download binary
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:17:39 +0100

Hello David, Yes! I've downloaded  "xdevel" and it works fine. I wonder why
I could see no mention of this when downloading the original 21.3, should it
not have alerted me to the need to get "xdevel"? Anyway, many thanks.
Ivan

"David Kastrup" <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message
x5n0icz034.fsf@lola.goethe.zz">news:x5n0icz034.fsf@lola.goethe.zz...
> "Ivan Danicic" <ivand@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:
>
> > Hello all, I have linux suse 8.0. How can I get a recent emacs (e.g.
21.3)