binding key for tags command

From: Seong-Kook Shin
Subject: binding key for tags command
Date: 29 Apr 2003 22:35:44 -0700

Hi,

I use tag command heavily, espcially "M-.", "C-u M-.", and "C-u - M-.".
And I want to change the 2nd and the 3rd to other key combination since
it's too time consuming to press those keys.

But the problem is that there is no specific funtion matching
"C-u M-." and "C-u - M-.". I realize those commands actually pass
some argument to find-tag lisp function, but I'm not familar to lisp.

All I want is:

  - I want to use "M-[" for "C-u M-.", and
  - I want to use "M-]" for "C-u - M-."

Of course, I tried to use global-set-key function but failed since those
commands are not real function.

Is there anyone who can enlighten me? ;-)