Re: File variables in tex-site.el

From: Dr. F.C.Caner
Subject: Re: File variables in tex-site.el
Date: 5 May 2003 01:36:03 -0700

This is just great, but I could not get it working. I am not getting
any error messages either. Actually, I cannot see any buffer named
*ddeclient* at all. When I eval (acrobat-close-all-docs) in the
*scratch* buffer, the function returns t and Acrobat reader does
nothing. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks,

FCC.