Re: Colors and Redhat (!crystal ball)

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: Colors and Redhat (!crystal ball)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:17:19 +0200

"William D. Colburn (aka Schlake)" <wcolburn+help-gnu-emacs@nmt.edu> writes:

[Colours on emacs -nw]
> I have also tried setting my terminal to be xterm-mono, but that did not
> help either.  The colors still appear.
[...]

I don't know much about terminfo and the way Emacs uses it, so I have
just two wild guesses. Did you try "xterm" instead of "xterm-mono"?
The other thing is: maybe it's not the Emacs sources that are
different on RedHat but the terminfo entries.

    Oliver
--
17 Floréal an 211 de la Révolution
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!