Faces 'themes'?

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Faces 'themes'?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 01:57:58 +0100

hi there,

i have just been converted from nedit, ever since finding the preview
LaTeX adon :-D

one thing i miss however is my old colour scheme... i would very much
like to see all the syntax highlighting done in a classic green-on-black
'theme', as opposed to the default black-on-white. i realise i can set
this up myself, but writing an entire colour highlighting theme is just
too much for me at the moment.

do faces themes exist, or if not, has anyone made such a highlighting
theme which my .emacs might like? (im running in XFree86)

cheers,
Sam