Help me unlock a file while in emacs on the Mac

From: Susan G. Conger
Subject: Help me unlock a file while in emacs on the Mac
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:27:57 -0400

Hi,

I need help.  I am trying to figure out the best way to unlock the file
I am currently editing in emacs on the Mac.  I need to have some type of
lisp command I believe that calls the shell and execute a command.  I
just don't know how to do this and it seems like it should be straight
forward.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Susan

Susan G. Conger       Custom Windows & Macintosh Development
President                      Web Site Design & Development
YOERIC Corporation             Database Design & Development
256 Windy Ridge Road
Chapel Hill, NC  27517
Phone/Fax: (919)542-0071
email:  congers@yoeric.com     Web:  www.yoeric.com