Re: File variables in tex-site.el

From: Dr. F.C.Caner
Subject: Re: File variables in tex-site.el
Date: 7 May 2003 23:00:08 -0700

Yes, I encountered the same problem. The crudest way of solving it is
to insert

(sleep-for 10)

right before (acrobat-open-doc file). This would delay the execution
of acrobat-open-doc for 10 seconds, by which time LaTeXing the
document would be done already.

There must be a smarter way to do this, like using the variable
compilation-in-process. That I should find out :).

Best,

FCC.