Sorry for disturbing everyone

From: Yan Tang
Subject: Sorry for disturbing everyone
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:46:36 +0800

I want to send an email to some person in the mailing list, but when I directly send email to him, it is rejected.

So I have to send this email to the whole list.

Sorry!

Hi, I am very surprised of your email address.

The first reason is THU, and I am in PKU.

But the second reason is interesting.

I have mirrored your personal homepage, and I have read it carefully with respect. What's more, I once sent an E-mail to you to express my thanks and recommended you using Emacs as your text editor. But maybe there was something wrong with our server or your server, the email was rejected.

Very glad to see you, and thanks for your perfect homepage.