Parsing records in lisp?

From: Henrik Jönsson
Subject: Parsing records in lisp?
Date: 13 May 2003 02:09:06 -0700

Hi!

I have a file to record what I have I worked on every day. I use this
list when I do my time reporting each week.

The file looks like this:

Week: 19
#Date           Hours   Project Comment
2003-05-08      2       FVCI    Meeting with Prover about the quotation
2003-05-08      2       FVCI    Reviewing Test Spec and Req Spec
2003-05-09      2       SCM     Misc

Week: 20
2003-05-12      2       FVCI    Misc
2003-05-13      6       SCM     Support Phoenix
2003-05-13      2       FVCI    Test Spec SST

Currently I have a small perl script that reads this file and
generates a more suitable report that I can use when entering the
hours into our time reporting system.

The output is like this:

###############################
Week: 19
        FVCI:   4
        SCM:    6
Totals: 10

###############################
Week: 20
        FVCI:   4
        SCM:    1
Totals: 5

However, I would like to create this report in lisp. I have tried
some, but lisp is not yet my favourite language. Can anyone help me
with this? Give me some snippets to be able to continue.

Thanks!

Regards
Henrik