Re: ECB for LaTeX?

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: ECB for LaTeX?
Date: 13 May 2003 14:31:34 +0100

  Kai> I'm wondering if ECB would be of any help for composing LaTeX
  Kai> documents.  Opinions?

It should be. The new version in CVS does a speedbar like display in
the methods buffer (or sections, subsections and so on), although when
I last tried this it didn't work cleanly, and sadly I have no had time
to write up a good bug report. This was a feature that I asked for,
because the methods buffer was empty when using latex, when it would
have been very useful.

Phil