Compile leim and install to existing emacs

From: upro
Subject: Compile leim and install to existing emacs
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:44:45 +0200

Hi!

Last month, when I compiled emacs 21.3, I apparently orgot to compile
it with leim.

Now I don't want to recompile and install emacs again (I wont remember
locations and options, and I'd have to deinstall the gnus version
coming with emacs and reinstall gnus 5.10 as well... etc.)

Is it possible to compile leim seperately and install into an existing
emacs tree (mine is at /usr/share/emacs)?

Thank You In Advance!

--
Michael

r-znvy: zvpunry.wryqra  jro.qr (chg gur "@" jurer vg svgf...)