Re: Why do you use emacs?

From: Artur Hefczyc
Subject: Re: Why do you use emacs?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:53:32 +0200

> I appreciate your JDEE installer.
> Perhaps you can co-ordinate your effort with (my) EMacro project, at
> <url: http://emacro.sf.net/ >
Well, I am amazed of your emacro project!!
I wish to know about it few years earlier...

Your offer sounds very interesting, I consider it a great honour
to see your proposition. But I don't know how could I be helpful.
I am not elisp programmer yet - a few simple functions.

Mostly, my spare time I spend on http://geotools.sf.net/ project.
I have been creating some part of developers guide for few
last weeks. And now I would like to prepare something
like practical emacs guide for developers.
I mean detailed info about using main developer tools under emacs
like CVS, coding SGML, java coding with use of JDEE and
something else I will find useful.

Let me know how do you imagine our co-ordination.

Artur
--
Artur Hefczyc                                artur.hefczyc@plusnet.pl
Open Source Developer