Re: Indentation problems in SGML mode

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Indentation problems in SGML mode
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 08:53:14 -0600

Kai Großjohann wrote:

When PSGML was written, font-lock was probably not powerful enough for
proper SGML font-locking: you can change the < and > characters in
SGML, so regular expressions don't work.

I don't think that's the issue, since PSGML does not support different
values of stago, etago, and tagc (other than the default values "<",