Re: Search and highlighting

From: kgold
Subject: Re: Search and highlighting
Date: 16 May 2003 19:38:34 GMT

(require 'ishl)                                         ; search highlighting
(ishl-mode t)
(setq-default ishl-cleanup nil)

I also have this:

(setq-default search-highlight t)
(setq-default query-replace-highlight t)
(copy-face 'highlight 'isearch)

(set-face-foreground 'secondary-selection    "antiquewhite1")
(set-face-background 'secondary-selection    "Mediumblue")

Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646