Re: Make CVS default revision controller

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Make CVS default revision controller
Date: 20 May 2003 05:27:11 -0400

> How to I do this, all i get when I want to create new file module is
> Do you want to create a RCS directory.
> How I default emacs to CVS?

`C-x v i' already defaults to CVS if the directory is under CVS control.
I'm not sure how it could use CVS if the directory is not under CVS control.
Could you show us what you would do manually (on the command line) to
register a new file into CVS when the current directory is not under CVS
control ?

        Stefan