Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:13:15 -0600

Bijan Soleymani wrote:

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:
Can you make a screenshot or a description that explains better what
is the difference that you're seeing?  Maye highlight the ones that
you're talking about with an arrow or something.  There are a number
of things that might be different between the two versions, and it's
kinda pointless to list many of them here, just to miss the one that
you really need.

Sure. I made four screenshots, two of emacs20 the way I want it to
look, and two of the default look of emacs21. I want emacs21 to look
as much like the emacs20 screenshots as possible. Especially the
menubar.

The screenshot are located at my website:
http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/

For starters:

(tool-bar-mode -1)      ; see Tool bar support in etc/NEWS