Re: backspace/del/C-h confusion between emacs -nw & emacs X11

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: backspace/del/C-h confusion between emacs -nw & emacs X11
Date: 21 May 2003 08:06:54 +0200

    Balaji> I'd like to be able to do <backspace> at the shell and have it
    Balaji> behave like  backspace. Is that possible?

maybe with something like "stty erase ^h" (with the usual caveats regarding
interactive/non interactive use of shells)

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.                                      -- Oscar Wilde