Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:57:52 +0200

Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> writes:

> Sure. I made four screenshots, two of emacs20 the way I want it to
> look, and two of the default look of emacs21. I want emacs21 to look
> as much like the emacs20 screenshots as possible. Especially the
> menubar.

Ah!  So you want to change the menubar font, and you want to change
the menubar color.  Right?

The node "Lucid Resources" in the Emacs info file explains how to do
that.  Does this help?

I'm afraid that I'm not 100% sure what happens with the stipple
pattern if you do that.  Hm.  But maybe we start with the font and bg
color, and then worry about the 3d effect later.  OK?
--
This line is not blank.