Re: Variables For Queued Mail & News ?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Variables For Queued Mail & News ?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:50:08 +0200

"It's me FKtPp ;)" <m_pupil@yahoo.com.cn> writes:

> kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>>
>> Hm.  Message.  Hm.  If you add a Gcc header to your outgoing message,
>> will it be processed properly?
>
> Sorry, I don't know how to add Gcc header :P

Go to the beginning of the buffer, and type it in.  The format looks
like this:

    Gcc: nnml:mail.misc

Without the leading spaces.  Instead of nnml:mail.misc, put an
existing group name there -- whatever you use for reading mail.

>> I'm guessing you might be using something else.
>>
>> Also, please do C-h v mail-user-agent RET after starting a message
>> with C-x m -- does that show the right value?
>>
>> And what does C-h k C-x m say?
>
> After C-x m followed by C-h v mail-user-agent RET,It shows me this:
> mail-user-agent's value is gnus-user-agent

That's good.  (Of course, it's bad that it still doesn't work.)

What does C-h k C-x m say?

>> I'm still hoping that you can get C-x m to work properly.  Then the
>> problem will be avoided.
>
> It seemed that C-x m works, but some library missloaded :-( I'd tryed
> to load some librarys manually, but can't findout which library
> missloaded.These are what I'd do:
>
>   1. add (setq gnus-plugged nil) to my .emacs file, This does no help
> :-(
>
>   2. add (setq gnus-plugged nil) to my .emacs file, and M-x
> gnus-agentize RET, after I compose a test mail and C-c C-c, It shows
> me can't resolve symble `nndraft-request-accept-article'

Why are you thinking that (setq gnus-plugged nil) might help?  I
don't see a connection.

Can't resolve symbol nndraft-request-accept-article?  Weird.

> Should I add something like (require 'foo) to bar-send-mail-hook?

I don't think so.  But I'm really confused now what's the situation.
--
This line is not blank.