Re: elisp byte compilation problem

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: elisp byte compilation problem
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:00:42 -0400

I just discovered that for almost any .el I compile I see problems. Since I
hardly change things outside of my .emacs most of my .elc  files have been
around for some time...I am just noticing this problem now.

I had to re-byte compile folding.el(I have had byte compiled for the last
year and had no problems) after making a one line change. The .elc size
dropped from 84,072 bytes to 607 bytes. Obviously, something is wrong with
the byte compilation itself.

What could be going on here? Thanks!!

--
=======