Re: ECB for LaTeX?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: ECB for LaTeX?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:14:52 +0200

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu.emacs.help/news/@flint.cs.yale.edu> writes:

>> Maybe ECB could use imenu if it doesn't know how to parse the current
>> buffer.
>
> Doesn't Speedbar do that ?

Yes, but the speedbar integration in ECB leads to a single window
showing both directories and files and tags in a file.

But, as I said, I prefer the layout with two windows, one for the
directory display, and one for the tags in the current file.

At least, I'd like to try this kind of layout.

>> Or maybe even RefTeX?
>
> That would be sweet,

8-)

Even though it would be kinda against the multi-window layout, since
reftex shows several files at the same time.  But OTOH, reftex
doesn't show file boundaries.
--
This line is not blank.