Re: Emacs Fortran90 mode....

From: Dr. F.C.Caner
Subject: Re: Emacs Fortran90 mode....
Date: 28 May 2003 05:51:02 -0700

Here is the 3rd question of the day:

I am wondering if f90-imenu can be modified so that it also lists all
the (used) functions in the used modules, regardless of whether those
modules are being visited by emacs or not. If one clicks on an item in
the f90-imenu, file containing that subroutine/function must be
visited and the current point must move to the beginning of that
subroutine/function. Wouldn't this be nice?

I don't know how difficult to implement this though (I have little
knowledge in lisp).

Best,

FCC.