Emacs compile problem (mbsinit unresolved)

From: Doug Chinnery
Subject: Emacs compile problem (mbsinit unresolved)
Date: 29 May 2003 16:59:45 -0700

I'm trying to compile emacs 21.3 with gcc-3.2.2.  When linking the
temacs directory, I get the following error:

mbsinit                             strftime.o
temacs: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to temacs

I can't find any info on this problem with google.  Anyone have any
ideas?

--
Doug Chinnery          doug@zadall.com
'Dead is the drunkest you can get.  But I haven't been that drunk yet' - Tielli