Re: Buffers in Dired

From: Kaustuv
Subject: Re: Buffers in Dired
Date: 31 May 2003 10:46:03 -0700

Hi all,
   I am using dired to navigate through the files of my home. But the
   problem is the moment i move to a subdirectory dired creates a new
   buffer for it. So ultimetly it turns out i have just too many buffers
   open if i am locating a file buried deep my home directory sturcture.
   Is there some configuration variable which shall tell it not to create
   all these buffers but to work only from one buffer. In short all i want
   is JUST ONE buffer for all my navigation.
Regards,
K.