Has anyone successfully compiled NtEmacs with fully image support?

From: Robin Hu
Subject: Has anyone successfully compiled NtEmacs with fully image support?
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:06:50 +0000

Hi Everyone:

   I am tring to compile NtEmacs (current cvs version) with fully image
   support (I mean gif, jpg, png, xpm and tiff).

   While I am trying to compile with mingw (runtime 3.0 + gcc 3.2.3 +
   winapi 2.3), NtEmacs failed to display jpg images. And while I am
   compiling with MSVC (msvc 7.1), NtEmacs will trigge an access
   exception while loading gif file or png file.

   I remember someone in this list once mentioned he had successfully
   compiled NtEmacs with fully image support, can you offer some hint?

   Robin.Hu

--
The goal of science is to build better mousetraps.  The goal of nature
is to build better mice.