Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)
Date: 07 Jun 2003 18:39:58 -0400

> Many thanks for your efforts! It still complains about ummatched tags.

Yes, I haven't tried to address this issue.  I think the error-reporting
is a bit too simplistic to be able to eliminate those messages (we've
already sent them out by the time we notice what's going on).
But it shouldn't be too hard to fix it and would bring more benefits (such
as better messages when they're relevant).

> Maybe something else was wrong when I first got the impression that
> indenting doesn't work, though, because now also html-mode seems to indent
> correctly, which definitely wasn't the case at first.

html-mode is also a derivative of sgml-mode and uses the same
indentation code.

        Stefan