Re: plain printing

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: Re: plain printing
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:08:14 GMT

Hi,

        Well I went away and had a play with printcap and can now
        print in the way I couldn't before, but as is always the way,
        another anomaly has appeared.

        pr filename |lpr ;I get my text with a header     - ok

        cat filename |lpr ;I get my text without a header - also ok

        However, if I print buffer from emacs I get my text with a
        header, but after each page is printed emacs pushes out a
        blank page                                         - not ok

        What is the problem here? Please don't say the user!

--
Keith.
 [Debian (stable) & GNU Emacs 21.2.1 - Gnus v5.9.0]