Redhat 8 - How do I get rid of the button bar?

From: Andrew Esh
Subject: Redhat 8 - How do I get rid of the button bar?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:23:52 GMT

Redhat 8.0 includes emacs 21.2.1, and they configured it to have a bar of icon buttons for simple things like Copy and Next Buffer. It's a waste of screen real-estate.

How do I turn it off?

I've looked through the configure file in the emacs tarball, and I don't see anything related. I also went through the Customize menus a couple of times, but couldn't find any setting that affected it.