modes and hooks...

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: modes and hooks...
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:38:38 -0400

Hello all:

I want to run a function, automatically, after occur-mode has completed and
a buffer of matches has been created, but I'm not sure how to do it. Is
there a occur-mode-exit-hook, or something of the sort, that I could use in
a add-hook statement? Is there a general rule of thumb about pre/post hooks?

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

Example:

;; run my function once occur-mode has completed and a buffer of matches has
been created.
(add-hook 'occur-mode-exit-hook 'my-occur-mode-function)

--
Javier