Re: awk-scripting

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: awk-scripting
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:50:51 +0200 (CEST)

Many thanks for both Alan and Stefan,
just to keep on joking: the timing was even more coincidental as I used to
write this mail before I left for holidays, but it came back because I used to
send to help-gnu-emacs.gnu.org rather than help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org. Maybe there
was some telepatic event that made me insert the typo :-)))
Anyway, many thanks for your help. My emacs is very up-to-date, so this should
work smoothly. If not, you'll be hearing from me :-) (but I promise to catch up
with the docs first!)
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

On 19-Jun-2003 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> Stefan Monnier <monnier+gnu.emacs.help/news/@flint.cs.yale.edu> wrote on
> 19 Jun 2003 15:05:28 -0400:
>>> Is there anybody being able to tell me what I am doing wrong?
>
>> Nothing, it's just not implemented in your version of Emacs.
***

E-Mail: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza <dieter.jurzitza@t-online.de>
Date: 20-Jun-2003
Time: 08:45:50                 |
                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)