max. window size on Windows XP

From: twylie
Subject: max. window size on Windows XP
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:40:17 -0500

Hi all-

I'm running Emacs v21.2.1 on Windows XP. Depending on the size of my
fonts, when I try to maximize the window to full screen using Windows
clickable icon in the right corner of the window, sometimes the window
will expand to encompass the whole screen and other times it will leave
a gap at the bottom. It doesn't make much sense, as sometimes smaller
fonts will allow max. window size while larger fonts show the gap at the
bottom.
How can I set emacs (or windows) to allow maximum expansion regardless
of font setting?

Thanks for any help you can offer!