HK DVD, Buy 5 get 3 NOW, GoodsWell.com 7/4/2003 3:12:50 AM

From: bug-gnu-emacs
Subject: HK DVD, Buy 5 get 3 NOW, GoodsWell.com 7/4/2003 3:12:50 AM
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:12:50 +0800

Dear bug-gnu-emacs ,

Dear Sir / Madam

We are one of the leading exporters of Hong Kong Video and have enjoyed an
excellent
reputation through 3 years' business experience. We are sure that you will be
quite
satisfied with our services and the excellent quality of our goods.

For now, we have a list of items sell in "Buy 5pcs GET 3pcs" DVD, please see
our attach excel file(Chinese Big5 Code).

We are look forward to receiving your first order.

GoodsWell.com Limited
Lily Chan
http://www.goodswell.com