Mouse Wheel on PC and a "Project" setting.

From: The Sender
Subject: Mouse Wheel on PC and a "Project" setting.
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:46:20 +0100

Hi,

I've just subscribed to this group so I'll apologise in advance, since I'm
assuming that this has been asked before.

I'm running XFree86 4.3 (MDK) and XEmacs 21.4 patch 12. I also have a
LogiTech cordless wheel mouse that I'd like to enable the wheel in. I've
read the post for the Mac OS below, but I don't know how to run this script
(assuming that it would work in the first place).

Could someone please tell me how to do this, or set up the wheel mouse for
page scrolling.

Also, I use XEmacs to write perl, shell and program files, is there a way I
can create a "project" type of thing, that will allow me to open a
"project" and have XEmacs open all the files contained therein? I should
point out that the files in the project are not all the same some are C++,
some Perl and the others JS.

I guess it must be possible since XEmacs is the dog's danglies, I just don't
know where to start.

--
Regards,

William