Re: Creating a menu/pop-up?

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: Re: Creating a menu/pop-up?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:11:15 GMT

On Sun Jul 06, Bruce Ingalls disturbed my nap when he said:

> Mike Ballard wrote:
> [expired]
>
> Does choose-from-menu() in e-functions.el
> <url: http://emacro.sf.net/ >
> help?
> There may be more code there...

Thanks - I'll check it out.  Kevin's functions are perfect but I was
thinking of trying to add a couple sub menus (as a challenge to myself to
see if I could learn more elisp than just "setq" :->).  The pointer may be
useful for that...

Mike
--

mike.ballard--at--earthlink.net

  "Play an accordion, go to jail.  It's the law!"