Remote files, tramp, colors

From: PASZTOR Miklos
Subject: Remote files, tramp, colors
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:45:14 +0200

 Hello,

 I have just discovered tramp, and I am quite enthusiasistic.  I work on a
 bunch of machines, and I used to set different background colors in remote
 .emacs files so that I can see immediately what is the machine I am the
 file editing on.  Now I would like to retain this with tramp.

 How can I have automatically different background colors depending on the
 machine part of the current buffer name ?

 Thanks for any help in advance.
 Miklós

 ---------  Pásztor Miklós ------------------ pasztor at ppke.hu -----------