Hyperbole users wanted

From: Ted Goranson
Subject: Hyperbole users wanted
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:13:09 -0400

I am writing a research piece on information structuring part of which will issue as an on-line review of outliners.

The intent is to cover some salient history of outlining, give examples of capabilities that are not generally available in commercial products, and mention some of the hidden treasures available to Mac OS X users.

I have been advised that Hyperbole may uniquely fit all three categories.

If you are a Hyperbole user and can tolerate a few questions, I'd appreciate your messaging me off-list.

Best, Ted
--
Ted Goranson
Advanced Enterprise Research Office