PCL-CVS and adding full directory structures?

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: PCL-CVS and adding full directory structures?
Date: 16 Jul 2003 07:44:22 -0500

Is there anyway to do this?  I seem to only see an unadded
directory as unknown.  I then add this directory and all the
objects contained within that directory then show up as unknown,
some of which are new unknown directories.  So, to add an entire
directory structure is sort of a painful set of iterative steps.

I have been using shell command files for this type of operation
instead, but I was hoping PCL-CVS might offer up a way of doing
this as well.

--
Galen Boyer