SOT: emacswiki archive

From: Deboo
Subject: SOT: emacswiki archive
Date: 23 Jul 2003 18:59:39 GMT

I recently downloaded the emacswiki archive from the emacswiki.org
website since I have connection problems frequently. But I could not
access this archive locally.

I untarred it in a subdir under /var/www and have tried the AddType
cgi-bin .pl and also added the directory and a name to the cgi-bin
directive under the apache config but the perl code doesn't get
executed, instead I get to see raw perl code in the browser.

What do I need to do so apache executes this perl code? I'm using debian
linux with apache ver. 1.3.27.0-1.

Using the ScriptAlias directive, and try to execute wiki.pl, I
get some internal server error 500. What do I need to do to make this
work?

Or can someone tell me how do I use this with elserv? I haven't yet
tried elserv though.

Thanks
Deboo