Re: Return key not working

From: Robert Pollard
Subject: Re: Return key not working
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:05:28 GMT

Okay wise guys ;-)  You guys are too funny.

Sorry about the vague description but it doesn't work when I try to execute a command. i.e. M-x transient-mark-mode <RET> The <RET> part won't take. If you hit the Enter key it executes the command.

Thanks for the help and setting me straight, ;-)

Robert

Robert Pollard wrote:
Hello all,

I am having trouble with the return key i.e. it won't work. The Enter key does work.

I saw something on this a while ago but have never had to deal with it until now.

OS X 10.2.6
Emacs 21.3.50.5

Please cc to robertmp@comcast.net.

Thanks for your time,