Stufe

From: Thomas Degris
Subject: Stufe
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:43:57 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to draw your attention on the third release of the version 0.0.1 of Stufe ( http://www.nongnu.org/stufe/ ). I am quite sure that nobody cares because I am the only one using it (and some more friends and collegues that saw me using it and wanted it for them).

Stufe is not a big thing: it is an Emacs plugin (that's basically the main reason why I send a news here) that add some cool functionalities to Emacs or makes already existing functions easier to access by the way of shortcuts, default behaviours or values.

It is now few weeks that I didn't touch the code, this is the main reason why I decided to let you know about it. It is quite stable and I would be very pleased and glad if you could give it a try, tell me about bugs or things you don't like...

Cheers,

Thomas