Re: ispelling lisp buffers

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: ispelling lisp buffers
Date: 29 Jul 2003 13:41:49 +0100

  Klaus> Hi,

  Klaus> is there some smart ispell command which is suitable for
  Klaus> ispelling source-code like emacs-lisp. Smart means that only
  Klaus> comments and maybe strings should be ispelled, nothing else!

  Klaus> Thanks for any pointer, Klaus

You could try "tmmofl", which I have used for this purpose.

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~phillord/download/emacs/

Its a little cheesy. It uses font lock information to turn flyspell
(and auto-fill, or whatever you want) on and off.

I seem to remember I stopped using it for this purpose. All commented
out program code gets checked for instance.

Still you could try.

Cheers

Phil