Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:31:25 +0200

"Herb Martin" <news@LearnQuick.com> writes:

> On alt-down-key set a flag that says 'no-menu';
> but if no key is pressed, clear the flag or set 'alt-menu'
> instead.  Then on Alt-up, look at flag and use that
> code we saw before to activate the menu.

Yes, something like this.  In src/xterm.c there is a function
handle_one_xevent which seems to be the right place to start.  There,
you get KeyPress and KeyRelease events which you can intercept.

That would be the X11 case, though.

I guess that means that src/w32term.c is the right file.  But looking
I find src/w32inevt.c which skips key-up events.
--
Two cafe au lait please, but without milk.