Re: (Emacs+CVS) vc-toggle-read-only (cvs checkin) question

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: (Emacs+CVS) vc-toggle-read-only (cvs checkin) question
Date: 13 Aug 2003 16:10:41 -0700

Kevin

Thanks for the help.  Like many people I bounded my own key combos
to various Emacs functions with global-set-key in .emacs.

I just prefer another key combo to announce that I am done
editing my CVS log other than C-c C-c.

>From your email it sounds like this would be as simple
as something like this...

     (global-set-key   "\C-as"  'vc-finish-logentry)

Or whatever key combo one chooses.

You mentioned vc-log-mode.  Do I rather have to
define some kind of hook to vc-log-mode and add this
key combo definition there?

Chris