Re: calendar functions

From: Raimund Kohl-Füchsle
Subject: Re: calendar functions
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:07:08 +0200

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 11:30:46PM +0200, Jesper Harder wrote:
> ray@nabuli.de (Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle) writes:
>
> > I recently switched from SuSE to Debian.  Somehow I feel the
> > behaviour of a few calender functions seem to work differently ...
> > or not at all.
>
> I seem to remember that SuSE has modified Emacs to look for .emacs in
> a non-standard location (or name).  Where did you put your .emacs file
> under Debian -- in "~/.emacs"?

Yep. Also, according to a book I recently bought, I created a
directory ~/emacs and within that directory I have several files that
are loaded by .emacs, eg. init.el, which contains the mentioned
setq's.  At least with AucTeX, which also is called with
~/emacs/init.el, it works fine.  Just the calender issue seems to not
want to :-(

ray