Re: way to make a frame unsplitable

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: Re: way to make a frame unsplitable
Date: 03 Sep 2003 08:18:35 +0200

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

>  Klaus Berndl wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to make a frame and its windows unsplitable for example by
> > display-buffer. XEmacs can do (set-frame-property 'unsplitable t)
>
>  (set-window-dedicated-p (selected-window) t)

Hmm, yes of course but then for example you can not switch buffers in this
window. Just preventing splitting was my wish....

But anyway, have already found a workaround for my special situation (setting
temporally `pop-up-windows' to nil)

Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de