Re: 1)Vm and bbdb. 2)Font lock in many frames.

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: 1)Vm and bbdb. 2)Font lock in many frames.
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:09:30 -0600

Saurabh Kapoor wrote:

I use VM as my mail client under emacs and use bbdb integration with
it. I've got the following lines in my .vm which setup bbdb for vm.

(bbdb-initialize 'vm)
(bbdb-insinuate-vm)

Now, when i check email, for every message that I'm viewing and for
which there is an entry in the address book, a little bbdb window is
created which tells me the details of the contact. This takes up quite
some space on my screen. Is there a way to configure things such that
the window is created only if i want to?

I don't know, but an alternative would be to have it displayed in a

separate frame: see the special-display-buffer-names variable.

--
Kevin Rodgers