Re: multi-month calendar?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: multi-month calendar?
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:49:23 -0500

From: Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com>
> Yeah, it's hard-wired to three months.  But it's works fine for me if
> I change the limit from 2 to 5 (thus displaying 6 months) in the
> function `generate-calendar' in calendar.el.

Neato!  Thanks!

But unfortunately, 6 months with the current margins are a tiny bit too
much for my monitor.

Changing this line

       (generate-calendar-month month year (+ 5 (* 25 i)))

I can change the indenting, but messing with this causes some functions
in cal-move (eg calendar-goto-today) and diary-lib (eg
mark-diary-entries) to behave badly.  I don't think I want to
go through and find all the relevant integers and change them...
so I guess I'll settle for 5 months right now. Maybe this will
help motivate me to try to get done with my work a month early.

Joe